Scotts Valley Sportsmen's Club
1. Weed whack the rifle range, and trim the redwood
saplings around the solar panels.
2. Install new sacrificial lumber on the 100 yard line and clean
up the target bases.
3. Reorganize the Conex storage container. Let's see if we can use
our existing storage space more efficiently so we can accommodate
the youth programs and silent night as well as general club storage
needs (be nice if someone from each of these activities were present).
4. Patch holes, remove staples and paint the picnic benches in the pistol house.
5. Install "Water Bars" in the rifle house path to deflect rain and stop
6. Got a volunteer to pick up coffee and snacks.
Tools needed: Weed wackers, small chainsaws, hedge trimmers, gloves and boots for personal protection would be good.
PO Box 66132 | Scotts Valley, CA 95067 || email@example.com