THE RANGE IS OPEN
On June 1st, 2020, our range re-opened to our members only within the limitations of the Santa Cruz county COVID-19 order for outdoor recreation.
Scotts Valley Sportsman’s Club’s number one priority is the safety of our members. Because of COVID-19 health restrictions, NO GUESTS are allowed at the range for any reason.
Please come back to our range to enjoy some recreational shooting:
· Review the Club's NEW COVID-19 Guidelines· Maintain Social distancing· NO GUESTS are allowed other than immediate family members that you share a residence with· Don’t forget to send the Club board comments and suggestions regarding your experiences in our new environment
· Review the Club's NEW COVID-19 Guidelines
· Maintain Social distancing
· NO GUESTS are allowed other than immediate family members that you share a residence with
· Don’t forget to send the Club board comments and suggestions regarding your experiences in our new environment
Click on your name to edit your profile!
Join Our Club
Daily: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
It is strongly advised to check the event calendar for closures.
Need a copy of your NRA Membership card? Login HERE.
Santa Cruz Muzzleloaders
Email County Supervisor LeopoldEmail County Supervisor McPhersonEmail County Supervisor CaputEmail County Supervisor CoonertyEmail County Supervisor FriendContact Assemblyman Mark StoneContact State Senator Bill Monning
CA DOJ - Bureau of Firearms
Cal CCW Forums
CalGuns Foundation Wiki
California Hunter Education
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Golden State Second Amendment Council
Gun Owners of CaliforniaEmail Governor Newsom
Civilian Marksmanship Program
Gun News Daily
National Rifle Association
NRA Member Services
Scotts Valley Sportsmen's ClubPO Box 66132Scotts Valley, CA 95067